01 09 10 L.A. Belle France photographie

jeudi 18 avril 2019

Surprise Wedding Proposal Photographer. Engagement Photography Session.













































Arthavan choosed Lourdes, where miracles happens every day, for make most romantic proposal surprise to his love. In the evening, with candles lights, petals of roses and with endless love.


Testimonials from Sinthu, how she felt this moment:


"When I got engaged to my fiancé of 7 years in Lourdes, it was certainly a dream come true. At first, I didn’t even notice the rose petals or candles, as I was just so excited to see him. I can still remember the beautiful moment when he surprised me and got down on one knee, asking me to marry him. 
Of course, I said “yes, a thousand times”. 
I was still in shock that he flew all the way from England just for me. It felt like my very own fairytale.

We are both so grateful to Elena for capturing one of the most special days of our life. Every time I look back at the photos, I get to relive those moments again and again. Elena was fantastic to work with and she even took the time to ask my fiancé about me, so that she could give us the best experience." 

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire